We thought that it might be interesting to share with you some fun facts about Rv’s in America.
Did you know that over 40 million Americans go camping sometime during the course of a year?
That’s a LOT of campers – double the population of Southern California! A recent survey found that for a family of four, traveling by RV on vacation can save them 23 to 59 percent on their vacation cost. Here are some more fun facts about RV owners…
- The average RV owner is 48 years old.
- Almost 40% of RVers have children under the age of 18 living at home.
- Almost half of all campers choose a state park to camp in.
- RV ownership has increased almost 60% since 1980.
- There are over 16,000 public and private places to camp for RVers in America.
- RV owners, on average, put about 4,500 miles on their RV each year.
- Ever notice how many RV’s are on the road? There are more than ever, with almost 9 million families owning one.
- The average RV owner spends from 28 to 35 days per year using their RV.
So if you own an RV you are certainly in great company. So – schedule that repair or maintenance today so that you can be on the road again tomorrow!
The Toy Doctor, LLC is a family owned and operated mobile RV & UTV repair service covering the San Gabriel Valley and Inland Empire. Contact us today for a free quote with NO travel fees for new customers.
Latest posts by Michael Disney (see all)
- RV Roof Repair: What To Look For - September 23, 2018
- Mobile RV Repair: 10 Things You Never Knew Before Today - June 15, 2018
- Trip Planning Checklist For Your RV - April 28, 2018