We thought that it might be interesting to share with you some fun facts about Rv’s in America.
Did you know that over 40 million Americans go camping sometime during the course of a year?
That’s a LOT of campers – double the population of Southern California! A recent survey found that for a family of four, traveling by RV on vacation can save them 23 to 59 percent on their vacation cost. Here are some more fun facts about RV owners…
- The average RV owner is 48 years old.
- Almost 40% of RVers have children under the age of 18 living at home.
- Almost half of all campers choose a state park to camp in.
- RV ownership has increased almost 60% since 1980.
- There are over 16,000 public and private places to camp for RVers in America.
- RV owners, on average, put about 4,500 miles on their RV each year.
- Ever notice how many RV’s are on the road? There are more than ever, with almost 9 million families owning one.
- The average RV owner spends from 28 to 35 days per year using their RV.
So if you own an RV you are certainly in great company. So – schedule that repair or maintenance today so that you can be on the road again tomorrow!
About The Toy Doctor
The Toy Doctor is your personal, mobile and agile service, repair and maintenance team serving all of the San Gabriel Valley & Inland Empire for mobile RV service. Licensed, bonded, insured & reliable!
Latest posts by Michael Disney (see all)
- RV Roof Repair: What To Look For - January 21, 2019
- Mobile RV Repair: 10 Things You Never Knew Before Today - June 15, 2018
- Trip Planning Checklist For Your RV - April 28, 2018